Tuesday 6 November 2012

Welcome to the blog.

Hello and welcome to The Ordinary Angler blog.  I like fishing a lot but I would consider myself an ordinary angler... I don't catch massive fish or many small ones for that matter but I give it a red hot crack. 

My name's Dan and I live on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland, Australia - a real mixed bag of fish species from bread and butter varieties of Bream, Flathead and Whiting to tropical varieties of Mangrove Jack and Barra with a bucket load in between.

I started this blog to hopefully improve my fishing and start getting onto some bigger fish and up my catch rate.  Maybe writing about it and communicating with like minded people would help me with that.  So here goes.  Ill be out fishing this Saturday morning before a mate's party and hopefully I will have something to post here about my great successes!  Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. G'day mate, found this blog off your post on AKFF. Can't wait to see more entries and maybe learn a thing or two.

    ReplyDelete